Center for American Progress – Tax Reform
No items, feed is empty.
Smudget – Washington State Budget and Policy Center
- Brief: Modernizing the Working Families Tax Rebate would rebalance the tax code, grow local economies, and help workers thrive
- Brief: Poverty reduction programs support families to work and should be strengthened
- Yes on I-1631: An inclusive approach to building healthier communities
- Brief: Set kids up for success from early learning through higher education
- Brief: Child savings accounts advance economic opportunities for kids and families
- KIDS COUNT: Inaccurate census data could jeopardize progress for Washington’s kids
- U.S. Supreme Court decision puts Washington’s economic well-being at risk
State and Consumer Initiatives about Revenue and Spending – the Pew Charitable Trusts
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid
Tax Justice Blog – Citizens for Tax Justice
- 10 Facts for Tax Day
- What the GOP is Really Thinking
- The wealthy don’t need more breaks.
- Senate Tax Plan: Raises Taxes on Working Families and Cuts Taxes on Richest 1%
- GOP Tax Plan: Massive Redistribution of Wealth to the Already Wealthy
- Corporate tax cuts do NOT create jobs
- The Great Tax Heist
- It’s Time to Close Loopholes
- The Top Three Reasons You Should Call Congress TODAY!
- The case against tax cuts for the rich and corporations
Washington Policy Watch – Economic Opportunity Institute
- You Pay How Much for Child Care?
- Here Is How You Got That Surprise Bill from Your Trip to the ER
- Congress Is Making Parents Choose Between Time with Kids and Retirement
- Join us for the Economic Opportunity Institute’s 20th Anniversary Celebration
- Stop Letting Billionaires Shirk Their Duties to the Community
- Trump Plan Will Increase Washington State Health Care Costs in 2019
- Steps You Can Take to Bolster Unions After Janus
- Do We Value Pets More than Educating Young Children?
- Happy 1st Anniversary for Progressive Revenue in Seattle!
- America Wasn’t Built in a Day